To-Go Fruit Bowl
- Eating fruit at breakfast also helps you to meet the USDA’s (United States Department of Agriculture) recommendation for five servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
- Fruit provides vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C and potassium.
- The vitamins and minerals help your body function properly and can help prevent certain diseases and health conditions
- Also rich in vitamin C and highly rich in antioxidants which help repair and maintain cells that contribute to aging.
- Black Raspberries
- Despite being delicious they are also high in antioxidants which help protect your DNA from damages or mutation.